EGR removal kit for Range Rover 3 Litre TD L322 and Freelander TD4 (fitted with BMW 2.0 litre engine).
Removal of the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system is widely recognised as a simple and effective method of improving the efficiency of a turbo diesel engine.
The EGR allows hot, used gases back into the engine and can cause excessive black smoke and lack of power.
Cool air is fundamental for efficient, clean combustion and power!
Our EGR bypass system not only stops the hot, second – hand air entering the engine, but also removes the restriction caused by the original EGR set up, which particularly on later engines is considerable.
The AlliSport design of EGR valve bypass does not interfere with the engine ECU systems, and will not cause any faults to be recorded or warnings lights to occur.
Our kits are precision laser cut and professionally TIG welded by hand in house.
Original manufacturers EGR valves are expensive and likely to fail again.
- EGR bypass gives improved fuel consumption, power and throttle response.
- AlliSport Adaptor with special swaged end to stop pipes slipping off under boost pressure.
- Special One-Piece design means no other parts required. Directly replaces original part.
- No need to tamper with stubborn exhaust manifold bolts!
- Made from High Quality Aircraft Grade Aluminium, with CNC Stamp cut flange. Allows manifold and adaptor to expand and contract at the same rate unlike stainless steel types