High performance aluminium radiator for Ford Escort Mk2
FIA approved for Historic events, offering modern cooling capacity with classic looks and designed to cope with high power output.
Unique AlliSport design pressed top header tank emulates original Ford style, with no material deformation.
As used by many well known Historic car constructors and competitors.
High efficiency cooling from our special 42mm “dimple tube” core design for maximum heat rejection – proven cooling capacity in extreme motor-sport environments including Moroccan Historic, Safari Rally Kenya and Australian Historic rallies.
TIG welded by hand in house and pressure tested prior to dispatch.
We offer the following options –
- All usual pipe connection configurations to suit common engines
- Plain alloy finish or powder coated in highly resistant satin black.
- Available in various core thicknesses, 42, 50 and 60mm.
- High flow water proof Spal fan option – front or rear mounted options, supplied with M22x1.5 thread for fan sensor. Sensor also available.
- 1 bar cap, Stant also available
Please let us know your requirements when placing the order.
Other Escort parts available including dry sump tanks, fuel tanks etc, often from stock.
Bespoke design a speciality, we are happy to tailor our design to suit your project.